- This event has passed.
Speaking of Bones is a program offered by Osteoporosis Canada (OC). The Speaking of Bones program provides speakers to organizations such as community groups and local businesses.
Members of the speakers team come from all walks of life and share a commitment to educating the public about osteoporosis. Some are health professionals working in the field of osteoporosis. Others are directly involved with osteoporosis through personal experience.
You will learn:
- What osteoporosis is
- Whether you are at risk
- How osteoporosis is diagnosed
- What you can do to maintain healthy bones
- The role of exercise, nutrition and lifestyle choices
- How osteoporosis is treated
- How to live well with osteoporosis