- This event has passed.
In this interactive forum you will learn:
- about osteoporosis and how it is diagnosed
- strategies to maximize your quality of life living with osteoporosis
- food ideas that can lead to stronger bones
- osteoporosis medication facts and fiction
- effective ways to exercise to impact your bones
Doors open at 5:30 p.m
Event from 6 – 7:30 p.m.
McConaghy Centre, 10100 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill
City of Richmond Hill
Adults 55+ Members register at RichmondHill.ca/ActiveRH to secure your spot.
Free Event – Course Code: 44909
Adults 55+ Non-members can register by
contacting Jennifer Weldon.
Email: email@example.com or
Phone: 1-800-463-6842, ext. 2313 or 416-508-8209